Students, regardless of citizenship and permanent residency status, are read by the high school they are currently attending. Citizenship and permanent residency will affect financial aid. More information can be found here.
Articles in this section
- What does Penn look for in its first year applicants?
- What are the requirements to apply to Penn?
- What are the deadlines to apply to Penn as a first year student?
- Where can I find statistics on the admitted class?
- What is the acceptance rate for first year applicants?
- Can I apply Early Decision to Penn and apply to other schools?
- Will my financial aid be different if I apply Early Decision vs. Regular Decision?
- I applied Early Decision and was deferred, am I still bound to attend Penn if admitted later?
- Does Penn offer application fee waivers?
- Do you consider demonstrated interest? Where can I find the contact information for my admission officer?