Students, regardless of citizenship and permanent residency status, are read by the high school they are currently attending. Citizenship and permanent residency will affect financial aid. More information can be found here.
Articles in this section
- We are asked to write a thank-you note in the first Penn supplemental short-answer prompt. As part of this requirement, do we have to share the note with that person and reflect on it? Or is that optional?
- Why are the recommendation requirements on the Common App different than what is indicated on your website? What are your recommendation requirements?
- What does Penn look for in its first year applicants?
- What are the requirements to apply to Penn?
- What are the deadlines to apply to Penn as a first year student?
- Where can I find statistics on the admitted class?
- What is the acceptance rate for first year applicants?
- Can I apply Early Decision to Penn and apply to other schools?
- Will my financial aid be different if I apply Early Decision vs. Regular Decision?
- I applied Early Decision and was deferred, am I still bound to attend Penn if admitted later?