Our financial aid is based on need. We guarantee to meet 100% of demonstrated need regardless of whether you have applied through Early or Regular Decision.
Articles in this section
- How should applicants use the additional information sections of the Common Application and Coalition application? What are some examples of cases in which the admissions committee might find additional information helpful?
- What should I do if I do not have access to a counselor?
- What does Penn look for in its first year applicants?
- What are the requirements to apply to Penn?
- What are the deadlines to apply to Penn as a first year student?
- Where can I find statistics on the admitted class?
- What is the acceptance rate for first year applicants?
- Can I apply Early Decision to Penn and apply to other schools?
- Will my financial aid be different if I apply Early Decision vs. Regular Decision?
- I applied Early Decision and was deferred, am I still bound to attend Penn if admitted later?