Early decision applicants may apply to non-binding admissions processes, including rolling admissions processes, at other institutions. If admitted to Penn in Early Decision, applicants must withdraw all other applications and enroll at Penn.
Articles in this section
- What does Penn look for in its first year applicants?
- What are the requirements to apply to Penn?
- What are the deadlines to apply to Penn as a first year student?
- Where can I find statistics on the admitted class?
- What is the acceptance rate for first year applicants?
- Can I apply Early Decision to Penn and apply to other schools?
- Will my financial aid be different if I apply Early Decision vs. Regular Decision?
- I applied Early Decision and was deferred, am I still bound to attend Penn if admitted later?
- Does Penn offer application fee waivers?
- Do you consider demonstrated interest? Where can I find the contact information for my admission officer?