Student Registration and Financial Services posts financial aid application checklists for prospective students. Most students will need to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and CSS Profile. Make sure to follow the instructions on your relevant checklist and turn in forms by their listed deadlines.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I submit financial aid documents?
- When will I learn how much financial aid I am receiving?
- How can I learn how much aid I might receive?
- My financial aid forms were submitted after the deadline. Does that mean I will not receive financial aid?
- Does Penn consider my ability to pay when making admissions decisions?
- What does Penn mean by grant-based aid? Does this mean I will never take out a loan?
- Does Penn award merit aid or merit scholarships?
- How does Penn determine my financial need?
- Will the amount of financial aid I receive increase every year in relation to the increase of tuition prices?