As long as your family’s financial circumstances remain similar, your financial aid eligibility should remain similar each year. This means that as tuition increases, so does your financial aid.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I submit financial aid documents?
- When will I learn how much financial aid I am receiving?
- How can I learn how much aid I might receive?
- How do I access the Penn Financial Aid Supplement (PFAS)?
- My financial aid forms were submitted after the deadline. Does that mean I will not receive financial aid?
- Does Penn consider my ability to pay when making admissions decisions?
- What does Penn mean by grant-based aid? Does this mean I will never take out a loan?
- Does Penn award merit aid or merit scholarships?
- How does Penn determine my financial need?