As long as your family’s financial circumstances remain similar, your financial aid eligibility should remain similar each year. This means that as tuition increases, so does your financial aid.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- When will I learn how much financial aid I am receiving?
- How can I learn how much aid I might receive?
- Does Penn consider my ability to pay when making admissions decisions?
- What does Penn mean by grant-based aid? Does this mean I will never take out a loan?
- Does Penn award merit aid or merit scholarships?
- How does Penn determine my financial need?
- Will the amount of financial aid I receive increase every year in relation to the increase of tuition prices?
- How do outside scholarships affect my financial aid?
- How does work study work?