A wheel chair is available upon request. Please email email@example.com with your confirmed visit date to reserve our wheelchair. An accessible tour route is available and guest(s) should notify their guide at the beginning of the tour to ensure the accessible route is followed.
Articles in this section
- How can I switch the date of my tour or information session?
- What should I do if my group is running late?
- How do I cancel my visit?
- Does Penn maintain a waitlist for visit programming?
- How do I request a group visit?
- Do you have a self-guided tour so I can explore campus on my own?
- Why are some dates on the campus visit calendar unavailable?
- Where do I access information on visiting campus and visit programs?
- When are new dates for tours and information sessions added to the visit calendar?
- Do you offer tours or information sessions on the weekends?