If you choose to submit standardized testing for the National College Match (NCM), the latest date candidates may take the SAT is October. For the ACT, the last date is September. Please do not use the "rush" option for sending scores to Penn; your scores will make it in time without being rushed. Please also review Penn's policy on testing and self-reporting your test scores.
Articles in this section
- What if I apply to Penn using my QuestBridge Application and do not match to a school, will Penn allow me to apply through the Common App or Coalition Application if I want to update my essays?
- I'd like to have an interview - how do I set that up?
- When are QuestBridge Finalists notified if they are matched with Penn?
- Can international students apply to the University of Pennsylvania through QuestBridge?
- Is there a fee to apply to Penn through QuestBridge, or are fee waivers available?
- If I rank Penn for the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM) and I am matched with Penn, is the decision binding?
- Do I have a better chance of being admitted to Penn if I apply through the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM)?
- How many students match with Penn through the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM)?
- Can I reuse an essay from my QuestBridge application for my Penn Supplement?
- What is the last testing date Penn will accept for the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM)?