If you have been matched at a school with a binding match commitment, you cannot be considered for admission to Penn. If you have been matched at a non-binding school, you can be considered for admission to Penn under the Regular Decision deadline.
Articles in this section
- If I am applying through the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM), should I indicate that I am applying Early Decision or Regular Decision on the CSS Profile?
- What if I apply to Penn using my QuestBridge Application and do not match to a school, will Penn allow me to apply through the Common App or Coalition Application if I want to update my essays?
- I'd like to have an interview - how do I set that up?
- When are QuestBridge Finalists notified if they are matched with Penn?
- Can international students apply to the University of Pennsylvania through QuestBridge?
- Is there a fee to apply to Penn through QuestBridge, or are fee waivers available?
- If I rank Penn for the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM) and I am matched with Penn, is the decision binding?
- Do I have a better chance of being admitted to Penn if I apply through the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM)?
- How many students match with Penn through the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM)?
- Can I reuse an essay from my QuestBridge application for my Penn Supplement?