Yes, Penn accepts the Common App, the Coalition Application, and the QuestBridge Application. All applicants, regardless of citizenship, must submit one of these applications.
Articles in this section
- Do domestic and international students fill out the same application?
- Are international applications reviewed according to nationality or high school location?
- If I am a dual citizen, should I note both citizenships on my application?
- If I have attended high schools both in the United States and internationally, which transcripts do you require?
- If I am in the process of applying for permanent residency status in the United States, how does this affect my application?
- Are international students required to take the TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo English Test?
- What is the recommended TOEFL score for a Penn applicant?
- Will Penn accept the MyBest Score feature from TOEFL?
- What is the recommended IELTS score for a Penn applicant?
- Will Penn accept the IELTS indicator?