If the current school transcript does not provide the Admissions Office with your actual letter/numerical grades earned at a previous school, the Admissions Office will require copies of both the current school's transcript and the previous school's transcript. You should also include certified copies of any national level exams you have taken, if applicable.
Articles in this section
- Do domestic and international students fill out the same application?
- Are international applications reviewed according to nationality or high school location?
- If I am a dual citizen, should I note both citizenships on my application?
- If I have attended high schools both in the United States and internationally, which transcripts do you require?
- If I am in the process of applying for permanent residency status in the United States, how does this affect my application?
- Are international students required to take the TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo English Test?
- What is the recommended TOEFL score for a Penn applicant?
- Will Penn accept the MyBest Score feature from TOEFL?
- What is the recommended IELTS score for a Penn applicant?
- Will Penn accept that IELTS indicator?