Each of Penn’s four undergraduate school has unique academic requirements for transfer students. The College of Arts and Sciences and the School of Nursing accept second year and third year transfer students. The Wharton School and School of Engineering and Applied Sciences only accept second year transfer students. Please review Penn's transfer eligibility guidelines and curricular requirements.
Articles in this section
- How can my recommender submit a letter of recommendation?
- Where can I find requirements and deadlines for transfer admission?
- Are there specific requirements I need to meet in order to be eligible to transfer to Penn?
- When will I receive a credit evaluation to see which of my classes will transfer to Penn?
- How do I submit my transfer application college report?
- How do I submit my transfer application mid-term report?
- How can I get an idea if my course credits will transfer to Penn?
- If I am accepted as a transfer student, can I internally transfer to a different school at Penn?
- Can I transfer to Penn for the Spring Semester?