If you submit all required financial aid documents in advance of the deadlines listed on the financial aid application checklists for prospective students, you will receive notification of your eligibility for aid along with your admission decision. If you are admitted and have not yet completed your financial aid application, you will see a checklist in your admissions portal listing documents you still need to submit.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- When will I learn how much financial aid I am receiving?
- How can I learn how much aid I might receive?
- Does Penn consider my ability to pay when making admissions decisions?
- What does Penn mean by grant-based aid? Does this mean I will never take out a loan?
- Does Penn award merit aid or merit scholarships?
- How does Penn determine my financial need?
- Will the amount of financial aid I receive increase every year in relation to the increase of tuition prices?
- How do outside scholarships affect my financial aid?
- How does work study work?