Outside scholarships are applied to your financial aid package and will be used to reduce or replace your summer savings expectation and work-study expectation with grant funding. Any outside scholarship funding beyond that will be balanced out by an equal reduction in Penn Grant. Read more about Penn’s outside scholarship policy here.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- When will I learn how much financial aid I am receiving?
- How can I learn how much aid I might receive?
- Does Penn consider my ability to pay when making admissions decisions?
- What does Penn mean by grant-based aid? Does this mean I will never take out a loan?
- Does Penn award merit aid or merit scholarships?
- How does Penn determine my financial need?
- Will the amount of financial aid I receive increase every year in relation to the increase of tuition prices?
- How do outside scholarships affect my financial aid?
- How does work study work?