In most cases, Penn still requires financial information from both parents, even if they are divorced or separated. All family financial information is factored into the Expected Family Contribution.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I submit financial aid documents?
- When will I learn how much financial aid I am receiving?
- How can I learn how much aid I might receive?
- My financial aid forms were submitted after the deadline. Does that mean I will not receive financial aid?
- Does Penn consider my ability to pay when making admissions decisions?
- What does Penn mean by grant-based aid? Does this mean I will never take out a loan?
- Does Penn award merit aid or merit scholarships?
- How does Penn determine my financial need?
- Will the amount of financial aid I receive increase every year in relation to the increase of tuition prices?