No, we do not maintain a waitlist for campus visits. If a visit program or date is listed as unavailable or at capacity, please return to the campus visit calendar to select an alternative date.
Articles in this section
- How can I switch the date of my tour or information session?
- What should I do if my group is running late?
- How do I cancel my visit?
- Does Penn maintain a waitlist for visit programming?
- How do I request a group visit?
- Do you have a self-guided tour so I can explore campus on my own?
- Why are some dates on the campus visit calendar unavailable?
- Where do I access information on visiting campus and visit programs?
- When are new dates for tours and information sessions added to the visit calendar?
- Do you offer tours or information sessions on the weekends?