Admitted students who accept their spot at Penn can request a gap year through their Penn Applicant Portal once they have matriculated. All gap year requests are reviewed by the Dean of Admissions.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I do not have access to a counselor?
- What does Penn look for in its first year applicants?
- What are the requirements to apply to Penn?
- What are the deadlines to apply to Penn as a first year student?
- Where can I find statistics on the admitted class?
- What is the acceptance rate for first year applicants?
- Can I apply Early Decision to Penn and apply to other schools?
- Will my financial aid be different if I apply Early Decision vs. Regular Decision?
- I applied Early Decision and was deferred, am I still bound to attend Penn if admitted later?
- Does Penn offer application fee waivers?