Admitted transfer students will receive a preliminary credit evaluation at the time of admission. This evaluation gives students an idea of the courses that we think will transfer. However, the official transfer of credits takes place after matriculation by individual undergraduate schools and departments.
Articles in this section
- How can my recommender submit a letter of recommendation?
- Where can I find requirements and deadlines for transfer admission?
- Are there specific requirements I need to meet in order to be eligible to transfer to Penn?
- When will I receive a credit evaluation to see which of my classes will transfer to Penn?
- How do I submit my transfer application college report?
- How do I submit my transfer application mid-term report?
- How can I get an idea if my course credits will transfer to Penn?
- If I am accepted as a transfer student, can I internally transfer to a different school at Penn?
- Can I transfer to Penn for the Spring Semester?