Penn does not evaluate transfer credits prior to being admitted. In order to obtain some idea of courses that may transfer, please visit the Course Register to view course descriptions by academic department. You may review course descriptions to see if classes you have already taken match descriptions of courses offered at Penn.
Articles in this section
- How can my recommender submit a letter of recommendation?
- Where can I find requirements and deadlines for transfer admission?
- Are there specific requirements I need to meet in order to be eligible to transfer to Penn?
- When will I receive a credit evaluation to see which of my classes will transfer to Penn?
- How do I submit my transfer application college report?
- How do I submit my transfer application mid-term report?
- How can I get an idea if my course credits will transfer to Penn?
- If I am accepted as a transfer student, can I internally transfer to a different school at Penn?
- Can I transfer to Penn for the Spring Semester?