No. Students who applied to Penn through Early Decision and are deferred are released from the binding Early Decision agreement.
Articles in this section
- Why are students applying for the College of Arts and Sciences, Penn Nursing, and Wharton not asked to indicated their major on the application?
- Where do I select my intended major on my application?
- We are asked to write a thank-you note in the first Penn supplemental short-answer prompt. As part of this requirement, do we have to share the note with that person and reflect on it? Or is that optional?
- Why are the recommendation requirements on the Common App different than what is indicated on your website? What are your recommendation requirements?
- Where can I find the contact information for my admission officer?
- What does Penn look for in its first year applicants?
- What are the requirements to apply to Penn?
- What are the deadlines to apply to Penn as a first year student?
- Where can I find statistics on the admitted class?
- What is the acceptance rate for first year applicants?