No. Students who applied to Penn through Early Decision and are deferred are released from the binding Early Decision agreement.
Articles in this section
- How can my recommender submit a letter of recommendation if they are not affiliated with my school?
- How should applicants use the additional information sections of the Common Application and Coalition application? What are some examples of cases in which the admissions committee might find additional information helpful?
- What should I do if I do not have access to a counselor?
- What does Penn look for in its first year applicants?
- What are the requirements to apply to Penn?
- What are the deadlines to apply to Penn as a first year student?
- Where can I find statistics on the admitted class?
- What is the acceptance rate for first year applicants?
- Can I apply Early Decision to Penn and apply to other schools?
- Will my financial aid be different if I apply Early Decision vs. Regular Decision?