Yes, Penn will superscore tests, which is why it is helpful for applicants to report all test sittings. Please review our testing page for more information.
Articles in this section
- May I submit ACT or SAT scores after the testing deadlines?
- What should I do if I am unable to see my test scores in my Common App PDF?
- What is the required testing to apply to Penn?
- Is standardized testing required to be eligible for scholarships?
- Is there a minimum test score for admission?
- Does Penn superscore the SAT and the ACT?
- What are the last testing dates Penn will accept?
- Who can self-report test scores?
- How do I self-report my test scores?
- If I have SAT/ACT test scores, how should I determine whether or not to submit my scores?