We will only accept SAT and ACT scores from exams taken within the past five years. TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test scores must come from exams taken within the past two years.
Articles in this section
- Will Penn allow applicants to superscore using a combination of scores from both the digital and paper and pencil SAT?
- Will Penn accept the digital SAT and can it be superscored?
- May I submit ACT or SAT scores after the testing deadlines?
- What should I do if I am unable to see my test scores in my Common App PDF?
- What is the required testing to apply to Penn?
- Is standardized testing required to be eligible for scholarships?
- Is there a minimum test score for admission?
- Does Penn superscore the SAT and the ACT?
- What are the last testing dates Penn will accept?
- Who can self-report test scores?