Penn undergraduate aid is entirely need-based. The University does not award scholarships based on academic or athletic merit.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- When will I learn how much financial aid I am receiving?
- How can I learn how much aid I might receive?
- Does Penn consider my ability to pay when making admissions decisions?
- What does Penn mean by grant-based aid? Does this mean I will never take out a loan?
- Does Penn award merit aid or merit scholarships?
- How does Penn determine my financial need?
- Will the amount of financial aid I receive increase every year in relation to the increase of tuition prices?
- How do outside scholarships affect my financial aid?
- How does work study work?