Mid-Term Reports should be uploaded through the Penn Applicant Portal by clicking on the Mid-Term Report checklist item and using the document uploader on the ensuing page.
Articles in this section
- How can my recommender submit a letter of recommendation?
- Where can I find requirements and deadlines for transfer admission?
- Are there specific requirements I need to meet in order to be eligible to transfer to Penn?
- When will I receive a credit evaluation to see which of my classes will transfer to Penn?
- How do I submit my transfer application college report?
- How do I submit my transfer application mid-term report?
- How can I get an idea if my course credits will transfer to Penn?
- If I am accepted as a transfer student, can I internally transfer to a different school at Penn?
- Can I transfer to Penn for the Spring Semester?