An InitialView interview is not required, but you are welcome to submit one. Because there is an associated cost, fee waivers are available from InitialView for students for whom it would be prohibitively expensive. Applicants can submit the InitialView interview as supplemental information. The interview is not a replacement for the Penn Alumni interview or any English proficiency testing requirements.
Articles in this section
- Do domestic and international students fill out the same application?
- Are international applications reviewed according to nationality or high school location?
- If I am a dual citizen, should I note both citizenships on my application?
- If I have attended high schools both in the United States and internationally, which transcripts do you require?
- If I am in the process of applying for permanent residency status in the United States, how does this affect my application?
- Are international students required to take the TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo English Test?
- What is the recommended TOEFL score for a Penn applicant?
- Will Penn accept the MyBest Score feature from TOEFL?
- What is the recommended IELTS score for a Penn applicant?
- Will Penn accept the IELTS indicator?