Yes, students applying during the 2023-2024 application cycle year can apply to Penn test optional. You can read our announcement here.
Articles in this section
- Will Penn allow applicants to superscore using a combination of scores from both the digital and paper and pencil SAT?
- Will Penn accept the digital SAT and can it be superscored?
- May I submit ACT or SAT scores after the testing deadlines?
- What should I do if I am unable to see my test scores in my Common App PDF?
- What is the required testing to apply to Penn?
- Is standardized testing required to be eligible for scholarships?
- Is there a minimum test score for admission?
- Does Penn superscore the SAT and the ACT?
- What are the last testing dates Penn will accept?
- Who can self-report test scores?