No. When a student elects to have their testing considered as part of their application to Penn, we will review all SAT, ACT, and SAT Subject tests that have been provided.
Articles in this section
- If I am applying with the Coalition Application, how may I submit my SAT Subject Test scores?
- May I submit ACT or SAT scores after the testing deadlines?
- What should I do if I am unable to see my test scores in my Common App PDF?
- What is the required testing to apply to Penn?
- Is standardized testing required to be eligible for scholarships?
- Is there a minimum test score for admission?
- Does Penn superscore the SAT and the ACT?
- What are the last testing dates Penn will accept?
- Who can self-report test scores?
- How do I self-report my test scores?