Since Penn is now offering test optional admissions, we are suppressing the test scores from our Common App PDFs. We must suppress them across all applicants in order to guarantee that we do not see them for the students who want them hidden. However, for students who are submitting test scores, we will still receive the test scores as part of the data that we import from Common App, and students will be able to view the test scores that we have on file for them through their Penn Applicant Portal.
Articles in this section
- If I am applying with the Coalition Application, how may I submit my SAT Subject Test scores?
- May I submit ACT or SAT scores after the testing deadlines?
- What should I do if I am unable to see my test scores in my Common App PDF?
- What is the required testing to apply to Penn?
- Is standardized testing required to be eligible for scholarships?
- Is there a minimum test score for admission?
- Does Penn superscore the SAT and the ACT?
- What are the last testing dates Penn will accept?
- Who can self-report test scores?
- How do I self-report my test scores?