We understand that your test administration date(s) may be either canceled or postponed due to restrictions in your region. You are welcome to submit test scores (or follow our detailed guidelines for self-reporting test scores) after the testing deadlines; however, we cannot guarantee that the admissions committee will review test scores submitted after our testing deadlines. Please note that applicants who do not submit SAT, ACT, or SAT Subject Test scores will not be at a disadvantage in the admissions process.
Articles in this section
- If I am applying with the Coalition Application, how may I submit my SAT Subject Test scores?
- May I submit ACT or SAT scores after the testing deadlines?
- What should I do if I am unable to see my test scores in my Common App PDF?
- What is the required testing to apply to Penn?
- Is standardized testing required to be eligible for scholarships?
- Is there a minimum test score for admission?
- Does Penn superscore the SAT and the ACT?
- What are the last testing dates Penn will accept?
- Who can self-report test scores?
- How do I self-report my test scores?