The admission process is the same for veterans. We are eager to learn more about your unique journey and experience through your application materials. Our FAQs and the Penn Admissions website may be helpful as you prepare to apply.
Articles in this section
- Does Penn participate in the Yellow Ribbon program?
- Does Penn provide application fee waivers for active duty personnel and veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces?
- Does Penn accept Chapter 33 and Chapter 35 veteran benefits?
- How do I apply to Penn as a veteran? Does Penn have certain admission application requirements for veterans?
- How can I, in the application process, share more about the qualifications and previous experiences that would make me a good fit for Penn?
- Will Penn accept letters of recommendation from a supervisor?
- I have no way of getting the school counselor approval for Early Decision that is required by the Common App. Is there any way for this requirement to be waived in my case?
- A significant amount of time has passed since I graduated from high school. Is there any way for Penn to waive the high school transcript and letters of recommendation?
- Will Penn accept any of the college credits that I have already earned?
- I have already earned college credits. Should I apply for first-year or transfer admission to Penn?