Yes, Penn will accept letter of recommendation from a supervisor. Please refer to our Letters of Recommendation webpage to learn more about this part of the application.
Articles in this section
- Does Penn participate in the Yellow Ribbon program?
- Does Penn provide application fee waivers for active duty personnel and veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces?
- Does Penn accept Chapter 33 and Chapter 35 veteran benefits?
- How do I apply to Penn as a veteran? Does Penn have certain admission application requirements for veterans?
- How can I, in the application process, share more about the qualifications and previous experiences that would make me a good fit for Penn?
- Will Penn accept letters of recommendation from a supervisor?
- I have no way of getting the school counselor approval that is required by the Common Application. Is there any way for this requirement to be waived in my case?
- A significant amount of time has passed since I graduated from high school. Is there any way for Penn to waive the high school transcript and letters of recommendation?
- Will Penn accept any of the college credits that I have already earned?
- I have already earned college credits. Should I apply for first-year or transfer admission to Penn?