Prospective students and families are welcome to visit Penn’s campus. As you prepare for your visit, please review the University’s guidelines and policies below.
- The University strongly encourages visitors to campus to be fully vaccinated.
- Masks are required for all individuals in indoor public spaces and also encourages the use of surgical or KN95/KF95/N95 masks.
- Before arriving on campus, visitors must complete a PennOpen Campus pre-screening on the day of their visit. Each visitor must present their own Green Pass upon request.
- Registration is required for campus tours and limited to one registrant and one guest (two total visitors per party). Additional guests cannot be accommodated at this time.
- Visitors are reminded that they impact the Penn and entire West Philadelphia community and are encouraged to view the University’s COVID-19 Page for Visitors as well as travel guidance from the Pennsylvania Department of Health and the City of Philadelphia before arriving on campus.