Submitting your financial aid forms after the listed deadlines will in no way impact your eligibility for financial aid. The deadlines are to ensure that our financial aid staff has adequate time to package your financial aid award in time for decisions to be released. Financial aid forms submitted after the deadline will still be considered, but should you be admitted, your financial aid package may not be available at the same time you receive your admissions decision.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I submit financial aid documents?
- When will I learn how much financial aid I am receiving?
- How can I learn how much aid I might receive?
- My financial aid forms were submitted after the deadline. Does that mean I will not receive financial aid?
- Does Penn consider my ability to pay when making admissions decisions?
- What does Penn mean by grant-based aid? Does this mean I will never take out a loan?
- Does Penn award merit aid or merit scholarships?
- How does Penn determine my financial need?
- Will the amount of financial aid I receive increase every year in relation to the increase of tuition prices?