You can access the link to the PFAS through your Penn Applicant Portal. This means you need to submit your application first before you will be able to access the PFAS. We understand this means you may not be able to submit the PFAS until after the financial aid deadline. Rest assured that if you submit the PFAS after the deadline, this in no way will impact your eligibility for financial aid. The deadlines are to ensure that our financial aid staff has adequate time to package your financial aid award in time for decisions to be released. Financial aid forms submitted after the deadline will still be considered, it simply means that, should you be admitted, your financial aid package may not be available at the same time you receive your admissions decision.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I submit financial aid documents?
- When will I learn how much financial aid I am receiving?
- How can I learn how much aid I might receive?
- How do I access the Penn Financial Aid Supplement (PFAS)?
- My financial aid forms were submitted after the deadline. Does that mean I will not receive financial aid?
- Does Penn consider my ability to pay when making admissions decisions?
- What does Penn mean by grant-based aid? Does this mean I will never take out a loan?
- Does Penn award merit aid or merit scholarships?
- How does Penn determine my financial need?