Matched students will be notified by QuestBridge on December 1 and contacted by Penn shortly thereafter.
Articles in this section
- What if I apply to Penn using my QuestBridge Application and do not match to a school, will Penn allow me to send in a Common Application or Coalition Application if I want to update my essays?
- I'd like to have an interview - how do I set that up?
- When are QuestBridge Finalists notified if they are matched with Penn?
- Can international students apply to the University of Pennsylvania through QuestBridge?
- Is there a fee to apply to Penn through QuestBridge, or are fee waivers available?
- If I rank Penn for the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM) and I am matched with Penn, is the decision binding?
- Do I have a better chance of being admitted to Penn if I apply through the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM)?
- How many students match with Penn through the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM)?
- Can I reuse an essay from my QuestBridge application for my Penn Supplement?
- What is the last testing date Penn will accept for the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM)?