Alumni Conversations are arranged and conducted by alumni committees after students have submitted their applications. All conversations are offered based on application volume and alumni ambassador availability. Conversations are not scheduled by the Admissions office and are not available by request. Individual on-campus interviews are not available. For more information on Alumni Conversations, please click here.
Articles in this section
- If I applied through QuestBridge can I receive a fee waiver for Common App or the Coalition Application?
- If I am applying through the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM), should I indicate that I am applying Early Decision or Regular Decision on the CSS Profile?
- What if I apply to Penn using my QuestBridge Application and do not match to a school, will Penn allow me to apply through the Common App or Coalition Application if I want to update my essays?
- I'd like to have an Alumni Conversation - how do I set that up?
- When are QuestBridge Finalists notified if they are matched with Penn?
- Can international students apply to the University of Pennsylvania through QuestBridge?
- Is there a fee to apply to Penn through QuestBridge, or are fee waivers available?
- If I rank Penn for the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM) and I am matched with Penn, is the decision binding?
- Do I have a better chance of being admitted to Penn if I apply through the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM)?
- How many students match with Penn through the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM)?