Interviews are arranged and conducted by alumni committees after students have submitted their applications. All interviews are offered based on application volume and alumni interviewer availability. Interviews are not scheduled by the Admissions office and are not available by request. Individual on-campus interviews are not available. For more information on interviews, please click here.
Articles in this section
- What if I apply to Penn using my QuestBridge Application and do not match to a school, will Penn allow me to send in a Common Application or Coalition Application if I want to update my essays?
- I'd like to have an interview - how do I set that up?
- When are QuestBridge Finalists notified if they are matched with Penn?
- Can international students apply to the University of Pennsylvania through QuestBridge?
- Is there a fee to apply to Penn through QuestBridge, or are fee waivers available?
- If I rank Penn for the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM) and I am matched with Penn, is the decision binding?
- Do I have a better chance of being admitted to Penn if I apply through the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM)?
- How many students match with Penn through the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM)?
- Can I reuse an essay from my QuestBridge application for my Penn Supplement?
- What is the last testing date Penn will accept for the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM)?