Yes. Penn will allow you to send in a Common Application or Coalition Application to supplement the information you provided in your QuestBridge Application. We will not remove your QuestBridge Application from your admissions file. Do not request to withdraw your QuestBridge Application to replace it with another application. Withdrawing your application will remove you from consideration for admission altogether.
Articles in this section
- What if I apply to Penn using my QuestBridge Application and do not match to a school, will Penn allow me to send in a Common Application or Coalition Application if I want to update my essays?
- I'd like to have an interview - how do I set that up?
- When are QuestBridge Finalists notified if they are matched with Penn?
- Can international students apply to the University of Pennsylvania through QuestBridge?
- Is there a fee to apply to Penn through QuestBridge, or are fee waivers available?
- If I rank Penn for the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM) and I am matched with Penn, is the decision binding?
- Do I have a better chance of being admitted to Penn if I apply through the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM)?
- How many students match with Penn through the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM)?
- Can I reuse an essay from my QuestBridge application for my Penn Supplement?
- What is the last testing date Penn will accept for the QuestBridge National College Match (NCM)?